To proceed with your application, we need a few items from you.
- High school students must submit a copy of (A) their most recent transcript showing all work completed, and (B) a current report card.
- Students in grades 1 thru 8 must submit a copy of their most recent report card for the current school year.
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade Students must submit a copy of their birth certificate.
- If applicable, send a copy of the most recent up to date IEP (Individualized Education Plan), ILP (Individual Literacy Plan), 504 (disabilities) plan, or RTI (Response to Intervention Plan).
- All applicants must submit a Proof of Residency form.
Send the Documents to us. You have 3 options:
Fax the forms to (866) 297-2411
Mail the forms to our office:
Branson School Online
P.O. Box 128
Branson, CO 81027
After all the documents are received, you will be contacted by our admissions office to continue the enrollment process.