What are Branson School Online Benefits?
Our program offers a number of unique benefits that enhance the education experience:
- Small Class Sizes - Branson School online maintains a low student-to-teacher ratio in both content and homeroom classes.
- High-Quality Curriculum – We offer courses designed to help students meet higher standards in math, language arts, science, and social studies.
- Experienced Colorado-Licensed Teachers – Highly-qualified teachers provide personalized instruction to ensure students achieve their goals and succeed.
- Individualized Support – Branson teachers deliver curriculum based on individual needs. In addition, our experienced counselors provide personalized guidance and support to students.
- Student Computer - Branson students are loaned a school computer, and have access to Branson Technology Support Services.
- Student Reimbursements - Quarterly funds are available for internet expenses and other educational materials.
- Colorado-Certified Diploma – Students graduate with a diploma from Branson School District RE-82.
- Weekly Communication – Parents, students, and teachers communicate on a regular basis about all phases of instruction, learning, and achievement.