Now accepting applications for the 2019 Spring semester.
Click here to enroll now!
Class space is limited, so start the process today!
How do Branson Online students feel about their school?
The National Honor Society students surveyed the student body, then crafted their responses into the art below.
Learning - Anytime - Anywhere
Branson School Online is a public online school designed for Colorado students in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Families work with caring teachers in small class sizes. Your child is a student, not a number.
Home, library, travel; you choose the location and log in to school.
Learn anywhere, anytime there is internet and phone coverage.
What are Branson School Online Benefits?
Our program offers a number of unique benefits that enhance the education experience:
- Small Class Sizes - Branson School online maintains a low student-to-teacher ratio in both content and homeroom classes.
- High-Quality Curriculum – We offer courses designed to help students meet higher standards in math, language arts, science, and social studies.
- Experienced Colorado-Licensed Teachers – Highly-qualified teachers provide personalized instruction to ensure students achieve their goals and succeed.
- Individualized Support – Branson teachers deliver curriculum based on individual needs. In addition, our experienced counselors provide personalized guidance and support to students.
- Student Computer - Branson students are loaned a school computer, and have access to Branson Technology Support Services.
- Student Reimbursements - Quarterly funds are available for internet expenses and other educational materials.
- Colorado-Certified Diploma – Students graduate with a diploma from Branson School District RE-82.
- Weekly Communication – Parents, students, and teachers communicate on a regular basis about all phases of instruction, learning, and achievement.